- We appreciate your valuable contributions to the life of our community!
- May we help you in any way? Please tell us.
- Our front door is handicapped accessible. Useful if you’re using a walker or just have an arm full of books.
- In the library, we have a walker, several magnifying glasses, and a full-spectrum lamp for your use.
- We have large print books and audiobooks.
- For more details on accessibility aids at our library, click the Accessibility tab.
- We offer weekly book delivery to the nursing home and senior apartments in Galesville. Please call the library if you would like to sign up for this service.
- We also welcome senior volunteers. Hover over the Support Your Library tab and choose/click on “Volunteer Opportunities” for more info.
- All adults are welcome to attend our book club. See below.
Online Reading Log on “Beanstack”
Everyone age 3-103 is invited to participate in our summer reading challenge from June 16 – August 20, 2021. Read books, magazines, graphic novels, listen to audiobooks, then log your minutes online. Details and registration are at galesville.beanstack.org. For every hour of reading logged, the Friends of the Galesville Public Library will donate 25¢ to the Trempealeau County Humane Society. You will be entered to win gift certificates to local businesses!
Book Club meets on the FOURTH MONDAY of every month, unless otherwise noted. Please join us whenever you can; no pre-registration is ever required. Library staff can find a copy of the book for you. We can usually find items in Large Print or on audiobook if you prefer those formats to regular print. Everyone is welcome!