- We appreciate your valuable contributions to the life of our community!
- May we help you in any way? Please tell us.
- Our front door is handicapped accessible. Useful if you’re using a walker or just have an arm full of books.
- In the library, we have a walker, several magnifying glasses, and a full-spectrum lamp for your use.
- We have large print books and audiobooks.
- For more details on accessibility aids at our library, click the Accessibility tab.
- We offer weekly book delivery to the nursing home and senior apartments in Galesville. Please call the library if you would like to sign up for this service.
- We also welcome senior volunteers. Hover over the Support Your Library tab and choose/click on “Volunteer Opportunities” for more info.
- All adults are welcome to attend our book club. See below.
Book Club meets on the FIRST MONDAY of every month, unless otherwise noted. Please join us whenever you can; no pre-registration is ever required. Library staff can find a copy of the book for you. We can usually find items in Large Print or on audiobook if you prefer those formats to regular print. Everyone is welcome!